Well, it's been a few days since I posted.....COLD SEASON has impacted our household. Mamma Angie came down with a bad head cold early in the week, and has been sick ever since. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise because Daddy got to learn about all what goes into caring for Ava 24 hrs a day. There has been some serious bonding time, whether that's at 4AM in her room, or changing her diaper in back seat of my car in mall parking lot. We hope Angie gets better soon, because we don't want her to miss out on all our fun, but in the meanwhile I try to keep Ava busy. Yesterday Ava went to the mall with me and we had a nice trip. The picture is from Ava getting a new dress at Mommy's favorite store....Nordstroms!! She already likes that store a lot, that has me a little worried. Anyways, trip was going great until Ava decided she didn't want to be out anymore. Meltdown #2....it was a 45 min battle, which ended with her asleep and Daddy driving straight home before completing all his errands. Oh well, it's a great memory nonetheless, and I'm sure I'll cherish it later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment